The Unisex Trancas Trouser
The Unisex Trancas Trouser
Free Shipping on orders $175+
Style borrowed from the boys this is a member of our gender neutral designs made to fit every wardrobe.
- Just like our Men’s Trancas Trousers these have been manufactured with a local Los Angeles suit-maker with two side pockets, a back slit pocket, flat elastic waistband and sewn pant cuffs to ensure the look of well-tailored, bespoke pants.
- Take these pants with you anywhere. Think commuting, work, and travel with the feel of cashmere.
- We love the style of a trouser and a classic button up like our women’s Classic Shirt.
Fit: Short, loose fit, otherwise true to size
- Taylor wears Size 1 - Bust 32 / Waist 26 / Hip 38 / Height 5’11
- Sydney wears Size 4 - Bust 44 / Waist 34 / Hip 42 / Height 5’11
- Marcus wears Size 2 - Suit 42L / Neck 16.5 / Chest 36-37 / Waist 32 / Inseam 34 / Height 6’3
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made 100% in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Waist (in)||Hip (in)||Inseam (in)|
|* A relaxed fit. The waistband allows for a 2-3 in addition to the measurements.
** Our Fabric has some stretch and does not shrink.
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- NHnura h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love it
I love the fabric but the shape is not flattering on me . maybe I should've size down
- AHAdriana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAll time fave’ Go for it!
I’m 5’5 148 lbs and Sz 1 is perfect on me- I have this pants in Sz 2 as well for those days I want a more oversized look - I own them in all colors! Go to piece! Photo is in Sz 1 with cardigan Sz 1 and 1 yard scarf - live this set!
- TBTanja B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoComfortable travel pants
These are some soft and cozy pants. Ideal for air travel!
- KYKaori Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agosofter than my PJs
I am wearing it daily. super comfy!
- SKSheila K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDouble Duty
I now have two pair of the Unisex Trancas Trouser. I purchased my first pair a couple of months ago in my regular size, but decided to downsize on the second pair. I think I like the smaller size even better. Still loose and comfy, but a little less fabric. At least now I can rotate my new favorite pant!