The Kaia Pant
The Kaia Pant
Free Shipping on orders $175+
Note: These Pants run long.
This Iconic Pant designed for Kaia Gerber will take you everywhere!
- Fit Is Snug Like a Legging and Starts to Gradually Flare Past the Knee to the Floor
- Created with a Wide Waistband that you can also Fold Down if you want a Hip Hugger
- Generous in Length
- These Kaia Pants look amazing with The Bralette to show your Full Figure or with any of our tops. Giving It A Little Half Tuck Always Looks Chic.
- Model wears a Size 1 - Bust 32 / Waist 26 / Hip 38 / Height 5’11
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Sparkle fabric consists of 92% Tencil Modal, 2% Poly, 2% Nylon, and 4% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made 100% in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)||Hip (in)|
|* A relaxed fit. The waistband allows for a 2-3 in addition to the measurements.
** Our Fabric has some stretch and does not shrink.
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- WDWilliam D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoValentine's gift
Here's her quote.
"Thanks for the threads I tried them on and the material astounded me lol it fit! I have never worn anything so soft in my life. Feels so lux."
- LLlamya l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest purchase of 2020
The sofest pants you will ever wear!
I got them in all the colors!!
- AKAmber K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfortably Chic in Camel
I love the monochromatic look of the shorty crew and Kaia pant in camel. It fits your body from the waist to the beginning of your knee then flairs out. It’s as soft as your favorite pjs but sophisticated enough to leave the house. I wore mine out to eat last night. I am awaiting black to come back into stock. Thank you Bleusalt!
- AKAmber K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWeekend Wear
The length is a bit long for my 5’5” frame so I wash them, lay flat to dry, then off to the tailor to get them hemmed. Super soft and form fitting. My hub thinks they are super sexy!
- SOSally O. L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoLike velvet!
Luxurious! I did have to exchange for a bigger size but the lightweight sweatshirt feel is lovely!! x0