The Schoolboy Blazer
The Schoolboy Blazer
Free Shipping on orders $175+
This School Boy Blazer has a bracelet sleeve and two signature abalone Bleusalt buttons The length hits at the hip. This Blazer can be worn on its own or with something under it as a layer. It is sure to add a classic look to your wardrobe. This bespoke school boy blazer will take you day to night.
Fit: True to size.
Model is wearing a Size 1 - Bust 32 / Waist 26 / Hip 38 / Height 5’11
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Bust (in)||Length (in)||Sleeve Length (in)|
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- PMPeggy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGo To Blazer!
I now have 2 colors- love this. I’m 5’3 so it does not overpower me like some blazers. It’s the perfect length and lightweight for summer but also cozy for fall- amazing! I can wear with jeans, summer dress, skirts, etcQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SZSarah Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it
love the cropped look and 3 quarter sleeves, even cuter than I anticipatedQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SWSuzan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLight and comfy
The diminutive cut of the jacket is perfect. Best fabric ever for comfort.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBBeth B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLooking forward to wearing multiple ways
Soft material, love the casual styling but could probably dress up too. I’m 5’4”, 110 lbs and 0 is a fitted look. May get 1 next time if I want a looser fit. Got dark grey but eyeing the camel and hoping it goes on sale.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MDMeryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect!
Soft and delicious and looking pulled together at the same time.
Being petite, the measurements on this blazer are wonderful.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5