The Tube Skirt
The Tube Skirt
Free Shipping on orders $175+
Keeping up with versatility. Skirt or dress.. we’ll let you decide.
- The Tube Skirt’s double lined, wide waistband offers added support with a snug fit and a back slit that allows you to move with complete ease.
- Two classic pieces in one, traditionally designed to be worn as a tube skirt with a pencil fit, this skirt can also be pulled up to be worn as a fitted tube dress.
- A complete showstopper no matter how you choose to wear it.
- We love styling this with a white sneaker and our Shorty Crew or with a heeled sandal and the Bleusalt Cardigan.
Fit: Runs true to size
Model is wearing Size 1 - Bust 32 / Waist 26 / Hip 38 / Height 5’11
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Sparkle fabric consists of 92% Tencil Modal, 2% Poly, 2% Nylon, and 4% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Waist (in)||Length (in)||Hip (in)|
|* A relaxed fit. The waistband allows for a 2-3 in addition to the measurements.
** Our Fabric has some stretch and does not shrink.
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- JQJoan Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect design, fit and especially fabric.
I love the Bleusalt fabric. It feels like I have on the softest, most comfortable pajamas. Yet, the designs are stylish.
I travel on some long flights and Bleusalt is my travel outfit for its comfort. Plus when I land i have no wrinkles.
- LPLucy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHello from Nova Scotia!
It’s the end of August. I’m fishing for Mackerel in BleuSalt. Feels cool in humidity and warm in the breeze. Great design, incredible material. Here in Size 4, with the classic crew. That’s a catch.
- TWTasha W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSkirt for all occasions
I like the compression and comfort and although is feels soft and warm it is airy as well. I bought navy blue and then followed up with black and camel. I am 5’4, 167 lbs and took a size 3 since I carry weight around my middle section. I have had opportunity to wear blue and black skirt once but I tried the camel on. I especially liked wearing the skirt with my jeans jacket.
- CTCindy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTube skirt
5’4 135 Lbs wearing size 3. It’s the perfect fit since I’m a little hippy 🤪.
- KSKatrina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTotally Tubular!
My first Bleusalt tube skirt in Urchin and I’m sure I’ll add more colors sooner rather than later. I purchased a size 2 and am 5’5””, + or - 150 lbs, and have delivered 3 babes for sizing reference.