The Little Triangle Scarf
The Little Triangle Scarf
Free Shipping on orders $175+
Antimicrobial but make it fashion with this little something extra.
- A simple triangle scarf with a raw hem edge
- Add a little pop to any outfit by wearing the triangle scarf in various styles around your neck, tie it up in your ponytail or to hold your hair away from your face or add it to your handbag handle for added detail.
- The Little Triangle Scarf (like all Bleusalt pieces) is made from our breathable, antimicrobial and machine washable fabric.
- We love wearing our triangle scarf around our neck in a classic bandana or an easy knot tie fashion, especially with our Camisole.
Fit: Dimensions are 32 x 22 x 22 inches
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made 100% in the USA.
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- RSReannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDarling Scarf!
This is the perfect scarf for travel or every day. I love the navy blue. The material is soft, durable, and very versatile.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHSherri H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSoft and beautiful
It's the perfect size to tie as a bandanna over my head, to keep warm and look cute. It doesn't slide off either!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VBValerie B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGame changer
My starter piece to Bleusalt adventures. I did not want to take it off the first day. Great piece to add to any outfit. Triangle scarf instantly changes your look. I immediately ordered a 1 yard and 2 yard wrap after wearing the triangle scarf. I need all the colors. ♥️ Bleusalt!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PAPHYLLIS A S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect little neckwarmer
This is lovely, soft and oh-so-warm on a chilly morning.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BSBrooke St. J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIncredibly soft!!
Wow, this is amazing fabric! I have for years been searching for fabric like this, especially in scarves. I appreciate the ethics of this company as well. I will promote supporting them in hopes that they remain true to their products & ethics as they continue to expand as a company. Thank you much!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5