The Perfect T
The Perfect T
Free Shipping on orders $175+
- A Crisp Short Sleeve designed with a straight classic hem.
- Perfectly fitted not too loose and not too tight
- Features a classic crew neck design
- Designed to hit at the perfect spot below the hip making it perfect to wear untucked if you prefer.
The Perfect T can be paired with any bottom to complete your perfect look. We love it paired with The Tube Skirt but works with any bottoms or a pair of your favorite jeans.
Fit: True to size
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Sparkle fabric consists of 92% Tencil Modal, 2% Poly, 2% Nylon, and 4% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Bust (in)||Length (in)|
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoCustomized it and now perfect!
I found it too tight under the arms for me. Not around the chest, but rather the arm opening where it attached to the sleeve. After looking at it I felt like I could do some thing with the neckline as well. So I took the scissors to it and now I have the perfect T-shirt in the most soft fabric that looks the most flattering on me! I prefer a more cap sleeve and open neck line to show collar bones. I realized I can just cut the fabric after trimming the Cindy pants to the length I needed. While I love Bleusalt, I felt some pieces were not as flattering as I hoped, and now I’m thinking it’s going to be easy to work with them a little bit.
- DBDonna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe best tee!
I love the perfect Tee! Fit is true to size and oh so soft!!
- EElizabeth (LIZ) J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt is Perfect!!
I love the fit and feel of this Perfect T. I bought the Navy, and then ordered White and Sand colors too.
- RARebecca ArndtVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful T Shirt!!!
I love this new sea cucmber color! I am 5'10 135 lb 36c cup, shirt size 2;(for size reference). I ordered a size 2 because I'm very broad shouldered and have a long torso. I didn't realize I could love a T-shirt this much! Lol 😊 !!! It's super soft and hits right at my waist. It's an effortless piece that can be styled with a jean, skirt, blazer and as worn here with the unbleached regular Cindy pant! Thank you BleuSalt!
- TOTracy O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDefinitely a staple!
I bought the evergreen in a size 1. I love it, and can't wait to purchase another.