The Big Rock Boyfriend Blazer
The Big Rock Boyfriend Blazer
Free Shipping on orders $175+
This blazer created with a bespoke tailor and designed by Patrick Dempsey, made from the softest fibers on Earth, will take you from day to night and all over the globe giving you an elevated look. Adjustable cinching for a more fitted look at the waist.
- Model is wearing a Size 1 - Bust 32 / Waist 26 / Hip 38 / Height 5’11
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made 100% in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Bust (in)||Length (in)||Sleeve Length (in)|
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy!
I’m thinking to wear this in place of a sweatshirt as I head out to a chilly spot next.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LPLucy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAction shots
Very put together - I wear this as I bike across Brooklyn, with the Perf. Tee & Bike Short in the same colour. Moves with me - the material is amazing. Tumeric (the new black) also looks great with dark grey.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice
I ordered unbleached and it’s a creamy pale yellow white. I took a photo to show that dark colors show through on the back and sleeves where it’s unlined but I don’t mind that. Because it’s so soft it feels more like a cardigan. But I’ll wear it to cold restaurants on date nights with my husband well as more casually. I usually prefer more tailored jackets but I didn’t have anything in the current loose fit trend, and this works. I have narrower shoulders so I ordered my regular size 1 as I don’t like things to hang off my shoulders. I don’t really need to cinch it in the back because it hugs my figure when buttoned. Nice loose feeling when undone. Oh the inside is all the soft Bleusalt fabric in case you were wondering!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SZSarah Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agojust the best
i'm obsessed with how versatile this blazer is - I can wear it working from home, running errands, and then easily dress it up for a night out. It's perfectionQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SZSarah Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLOVE
Have been eying this one for so long and it's even better than I hoped it would be. Perfect length, snug yet relaxed fit, and super easy to dress up or down. I'm 5' 6" , 133ish lbs and went with the size 0 and it's the perfect fit.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5