- Bust: Measure around the fullest part and across shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline.
- Hips: Measure the widest part.
- Inseam: Measure the distance between the uppermost thigh and the ankle.
- Sleeve: (1) Measure from the center of the back of neck (spine) to end of shoulder at the top of the arm. (2) Measure from the shoulder to right past the wristbone, or perferred place for cuff to sit. Bend arm slightly while making this measurement.
- Length: For tops, measure from the top of the shoulder to peferred hem length.
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
For dresses and jumpsuits, measure from top of shoulder to ankle or peferred hem length.