The Unisex Tide Trouser
The Unisex Tide Trouser
Free Shipping on orders $175+
Style borrowed from the boys this is a member of our gender neutral designs made to fit every wardrobe.
- Designed to be a more casual version of The Trancas Trouser (our trouser design to look like well-tailored suit pants) these trousers meet somewhere in the middle of an elevated trouser and a jogger.
- An elastic waistband allows for maximum comfort and multiple pockets allow these to be the trouser to fit everything you need.
- When worn in your true size they are a slim fitting trouser with wide banded cuffs. Our absolute favorite way to wear these is by sizing up for a looser fitting trouser. Perfect with a flat and The Camisole or with The Swing Top tucked in the front.
Fit: Runs short, ankle length, otherwise true to size
- Taylor wears Size 1 - Bust 32 / Waist 26 / Hip 38 / Height 5’11
- Sydney wears Size 4 - Bust 44 / Waist 34 / Hip 42 / Height 5’11
Derived from a blend of sustainable wood sources of botanic origin*, our fabric is 95% TENCEL™ Modal with 5% Spandex. Its breathable and can be machine washed and dried with no shrinkage. *To learn more, visit www.tencel.com
Bleusalt products are Made 100% in the USA.
|Bleusalt Size||Regular Size||Waist (in)||Hip (in)||Inseam (in)|
|* A relaxed fit. The waistband allows for a 2-3 in addition to the measurements.
** Our Fabric has some stretch and does not shrink.
For bottoms, measure from the waist to ankle or peferred length.
As seen on.
- BEBrenda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI love these pants
These pants are so comfortable, more of a jogger for me. I am 5 foot two, 117 pounds. I ordered a size 1 for a little room and they are perfect.
- JSJacqueline S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSuper comfortable
Great pants! Not a trouser but a nice lounge pant that looks nice if you are going out somewhere casual.
- SJSonja J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMust have - Size down if shorter
Super comfortable pant and looks great.
I am 5’4 110 lbs and usually wear a size 1 .
Size 1 was huge on my frame and super long. Moved to a 00 and they fit much better.
Pockets are my favourite on these pants. !
- LMLorraine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agocomfy pants
A bit too casual to be called a trouser, but love these!
- RRIVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat lounge pant
I bought the tide in XS and the jogger in 2. I would say they are similar in size though the tide is shorter and more casual. I love the high waist of this pant and the fabric is super comfortable as are all of the Bleusalt pieces. As per the size chart, it does run a bit short for me (I am 6ft with 30 inseam) but it would be ideal for a more petite gal.